Applications are now closed.
Prospective students must apply online for enrollment by submitting all of the following before the application deadline of May 19, 2017:
- A completed Application Form
- A proposed title and abstract for the poster session (text only, no graphics, max 2500 characters)
- A brief statement of his or her research interest and the benefit expected to be gained from attendance at ISMES VI (half-page maximum length, max 2500 characters)
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes mention of any publications attributable to the student (pdf format preferred; please name your file "LastName_CV.pdf"
- The student's university transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable; pdf format preferred; please name your file "LastName_Transcript.pdf")
The complete application should be submitted using the link above. All submittals must be received no later than 5:00 PM (PDT) on May 19, 2017. You will be informed of the decision regarding your application no later than May 26, 2017.